This section is home to a variety of forms that are useful to CEIU members. Some are for internal use within the union while others are needed for actions involving the employer, such as grievance forms.
The Human Rights/Race Relations Committee of CEIU has a broad mandate to advance issues of human rights and race relations within the workplace, the union, and society at large. Please click this link.
CEIU Claim Form
Members attending CEIU functions use Ceiu Claim form to claim reimbursement of their expenses.
Support for Local Internet Access
CEIU supports better communication with its locals through a subsidy program. The union will provide up to $25 per month for your local to purchase access to the internet. Through this program, locals will be able to more easily contact union staff representatives and elected officers, conduct research and reduce their dependence on material delivered through the mail.
To be entitled to this subsidy, the local must:
- Be in good standing;
- Provide an e-mail address for the local (address cannot be on the employer’s e-mail system);
- Agree to disseminate to local members the information sent via the internet by the CEIU;
- Provide to the CEIU national office receipts showing the purchase of internet access for the months of January and July each year, and agree to reimburse to the CEIU, via the check-off system, all monies received but not applied to the purchase of internet access.
Interested locals can apply for the subsidy by completing and returning the following form.
Six forms related to grievances are available here:
- Individual grievance form (PSAC), with electronic signature capacity
- Individual grievance form(TBS)
- Grievance Transmittal Form
- Group Grievance Presentation
- Consent of Aggrieved Employees to the Presentation of a Group Grievance
There is also the Steward Fact Sheet that will be of value to a steward in the preparation of a grievance file.
Public Service Labour Relations Board Forms
These forms are being offered as an online service and are available in PDF only.