From April 6-13, CEIU members voted for the National Vice Presidents who were not elected by acclamation.
As a result of this process, the following six individuals will join the next CEIU National Executive for the 2023-2026 term.
- Sargy Chima - NVP for BC/Yukon
- Charlene Arsenault - NVP for NB/PEI
- Debbie Morris - VPN for NL/NS
- Phil Matheson - VPN for Ontario
- Lisa Prescott - NVP for Ontario
- Sabino Spagnuolo - NVP for Alberta, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut
All National Vice-Presidents will be officially appointed at the CEIU National Conference in 2023.4