As per the Canada Employment and Immigration Union (CEIU) Policy 31, we are pleased to offer up to five (5) $5,000.00 National Scholarships to CEIU members in good standing, their spouse, their common-law spouse (including same sex partners) and/or their dependant(s).
For this second callout, the scholarships will be offered and ranked in the following order:
1. Four (4) equity scholarships
One (1) for each of the following equity groups as listed in CEIU National By-Law 15:
- First Nations/Métis/Inuit
- Members with Disabilities
- LGBTQ2+, including non-binary members
- Racially Visible
2. One (1) scholarship to a woman from any of the above four (4) equity groups.
These scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis.
Please read the CEIU Policy 31 and the Scholarship Application Instructions sheet with application form by clicking on this < link >.
Please note that the application forms must be received at the CEIU National Office by December 9th, 2022